Penn asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我把這封翻譯成英文, 十分感激 .

請注意有關下星期在星期四(5/4)截數的船, 由於是日是復活節假期, 我們收到船公司的通知, 有關提單的詳細資料要在(4/4)星期三 12:00前要補料(即是S/I cut off date 在 4/4), 所以請你們在此日提供提單樣本給我們以便安排, 謝謝.

以下是我自己寫的, 請看看是否OK!?

pls noted that we have informed fm liner, they said due to 5-April is easter holiday, the vessel which is closing date on THU will be have S/I cut off date on Wed (4-April), pls kindly advise the shipment details to us before that day for our handling. thank you for your kind attention.

我知唔太OK, 就是想請你們幫我翻譯, THANKS....

有無好心人可以幫我一下? 無限感激 .

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Re: Closing date for Thur's Vessel, 5/4, next week.

As informed by liner, due to the Easster holidays start from 5/4, the S/I cut off date is on 4/4 (Wed) and all shipment details should be provided on/before 12:00 4/4.

So, for a better arrangement, please kindly refer us the shipment details in your earliest convenience. Thanks for your time and consideration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如果改你果個:

pls noted that we have informed fm liner that, due to 5-April is easter holiday, the vessel's closing date is on THU and there will be a S/I cut off date on Wed (4-April)

pls kindly advise the shipment details to us before that day for our easier handling. thank you for your kind attention.

5 OK >