Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Penn asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我把這封翻譯成英文, 十分感激 .

請注意有關下星期在星期四(5/4)截數的船, 由於是日是復活節假期, 我們收到船公司的通知, 有關提單的詳細資料要在(4/4)星期三 12:00前要補料(即是S/I cut off date 在 4/4), 所以請你們在此日提供提單樣本給我們以便安排, 謝謝.

以下是我自己寫的, 請看看是否OK!?

pls noted that we have informed fm liner, they said due to 5-April is easter holiday, the vessel which is closing date on THU will be have S/I cut off date on Wed (4-April), pls kindly advise the shipment details to us before that day for our handling. thank you for your kind attention.

Update:

我知唔太OK, 就是想請你們幫我翻譯, THANKS....

Update 2:

有無好心人可以幫我一下? 無限感激 .

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Re: Closing date for Thur's Vessel, 5/4, next week.

As informed by liner, due to the Easster holidays start from 5/4, the S/I cut off date is on 4/4 (Wed) and all shipment details should be provided on/before 12:00 4/4.

So, for a better arrangement, please kindly refer us the shipment details in your earliest convenience. Thanks for your time and consideration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如果改你果個:

pls noted that we have informed fm liner that, due to 5-April is easter holiday, the vessel's closing date is on THU and there will be a S/I cut off date on Wed (4-April)

pls kindly advise the shipment details to us before that day for our easier handling. thank you for your kind attention.

• 1 decade ago

5 OK >

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.