Can I take Zoloft with Topamax?

For past 5 years, Depakote had been controlling my migraines, but I did not like the side effects (low white blood cell count, constipation, a beard-like hair growing out of my chin), so I had reduced my dosage down to such a low level that it really wasn't controlling my headaches any more, so when I moved to... show more For past 5 years, Depakote had been controlling my migraines, but I did not like the side effects (low white blood cell count, constipation, a beard-like hair growing out of my chin), so I had reduced my dosage down to such a low level that it really wasn't controlling my headaches any more, so when I moved to a new state, I asked my new doctor if I could try Topamax instead. I was taking only 150 mg of Depakote/day for the past year (which is probably why I was getting headaches). I've been taking 100 mg/day Topamax for 3 months now and I'm very agitated. Everything is annoying to me. I love that I don't get migraines any more (and I love how productive, and awake I am... and that I've lost 5 lbs that I didn't even need to lose), but I can't stand my agitation. I'm dying for just a tiny dose of Zoloft or something like that. Can I take a SSRI with Topamax?
Update: Wow! Fantastic! I really appreciate hearing from the people who are taking or who have taken Topamax with a SSRI. I'll research Paxil and Zoloft (and any others anyone else has combined with Topamax) for my next Dr. appointment next week. What a relief it will be to bet rid of the agitation.