What would be the best choice prom dress for a James Bond themed Prom?

Im not really into puffy dresses and those are the main kind of dresses i find for prom plus im short and i don't think it would look right on me. I don't really know what kind of dresses would even go with a James Bond themed prom. My skin is fair and I've been told that I have nice legs and i got a pretty big butt for my height please help me find a cute dress!! =-D

Best Answer

My daughters senior prom is also "007" themed.

Your description of yourself is almost identical to her's.

She went with a very revealing, evening type dress.

Floor length, open back down to her behind, very low cut

V-neck, halter type. It is black with rhinestone trim.

I thought it was very classy, and what else could you

really do for a "007" type prom anyway?

Black tie & evening type gown is what I think of when I

think of James Bond.

Hope this helps some.

My prom this year is a Cosino Royale theme, so we are also thinking James Bond. Your body type is also mine. I was thinking of a long black dress that is tight, but doesn't hug my body all the way down. That, or a long dark blue dress.

You should probably go with a long flowing dress, and you're right, poofy isn't very bondish. If you have fair skin, a bright red would probably complament you well. I'm thinking a halter with a small plunge in the neck line, a body that flows straight down which would also show off your butt. hope this helps!

check out some of the evening gowns bond girls have worn throughout the years. dont go with something poofy and princess-y. i would wear something tighter and straight on the body, either long or short, and more on the low cut side.

try windsor.com for prom dresses in general, they have a good selection

Go and rent some 007 movies and try to find a dress you like worn by one of the many, many female characters.

Good luck! And, I think that's an AWESOME theme.