Would this theory work?

If you simplified the evolution theory down to one sentance: "Life changes to suit it's environment". Wouldn't that be undesputible? I mean we have proof for that much. And that allows the rest to fall into place, and the only limit placed on life is what the environment sets for it. I'm just... show more If you simplified the evolution theory down to one sentance: "Life changes to suit it's environment". Wouldn't that be undesputible? I mean we have proof for that much. And that allows the rest to fall into place, and the only limit placed on life is what the environment sets for it. I'm just asking if this makes any sense at all.
Update: If you simplified the evolution theory down to one sentance: "Life changes to suit it's environment". Wouldn't that be undesputible? I mean we have proof for that much. And that allows the rest to fall into place, and the only limit placed on life is what the environment sets for it. I'm just... show more If you simplified the evolution theory down to one sentance: "Life changes to suit it's environment". Wouldn't that be undesputible? I mean we have proof for that much. And that allows the rest to fall into place, and the only limit placed on life is what the environment sets for it. I'm just asking if this makes any sense at all.

I have a creationist friend who thinks evolution is total BS and I have been trying to get the theory down to it's purest base truth therbye destroying his entire argument. If you can suggest a better one i would really appreciate it.