who is better, Michael Myers or Jason Voorhes?

I think Michael Myers. I could be wrong though.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely Michael Myers. The producers of "Friday the 13th" added sequel after sequel long after the infatuation with Jason by viewers was gone. Talk about beating a dead horse!!! Don't get me wrong...I loved the first few Friday the 13th's...but jeez when you start making crappy movies based on a popular name...that suxx! I must also add that the producers of Halloween made blunders of their own...part 3 had nothing whatsoever to do with Michael Myers...honestly, who makes a sequel that has NOTHING to do with the first 2 movies!! But, they did redeem themselves by publicly admitting that they made a tragic error by omitting our fav villain, and the rest of the sequels all included little Mikey. Plus, I just love Jamie Lee Curtis, she's so awesome...and I can't believe she agreed to do H2O twenty years later...what a trooper!

• 1 decade ago

Michael Myers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Myers

• TDK
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jason Voorhees.

Until Michael Myers has gone face to face with another evil entity like Jason did with Freddy Kreuger, he will never be in the same level. Anyone can kill humans, but how many can go head to head with the nightmare king, Freddy?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Michael Myers

Michael was more believable, which is what made him scarier. Jason sure carved up his victims in a more horrible fashion, but that Michael mask just scared me every time I watched it.

• 1 decade ago

Mike Myers is by far, MY favorite!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither... Freddy Kruger

• 1 decade ago

i donno, in the first Halloween Michael got gouged in the eye with a wire hanger, shot several times, and fell out a two story window. He's pretty tough

• 1 decade ago

jason

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jason, like totally!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.