Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Stolen sidekick 3 phone?

I was driving in a car drunk with these guy "friends" and they went through my backpack then 2 days later i relize that my phone is missing i call them and they are saying they dont have it, then they ignore my phone calls, then i call back again, they say oh i think we may have found it in the car. think they're gonna give it back at school? i mean...i have all of my classes w/ them...

Best Answer

If they don't give it back first thing Monday start telling people. You might want to kind of leave out the drunk part unless you have to .

omg same thing happened 2 me but my ex-bf was the one who stole it and i call him and he ignores my calls,if they dont give u back ur phone then call the cops trust me they could get arrested cuz the arrested a guy who stole a sidekick .... ps. i still havent gotton my sidekick back.. i think i have to buy a new one, ugh!

nicely, there is not any undemanding thank you to get out of this undertaking. you ought to are growing to be the insurance in case you reside the place you reside, yet a lesson found out comes from a defective. have confidence me, you ought to are growing to be the insurance - same is going for any telephone over $one hundred fifty. yet you the two will in basic terms choose to study out eBay and get a clean sim card from t-cellular. next time, be arranged.

• If it was me i would. I would tell your parents. Demand it back and threaten to go to the police if they don't