Is spybot search and destroy a good anti-spyware?

is it good or bad? can you give me some anti-spyware that are good but free?

Favorite Answer

Well, in my opinion the spybot is by far the greatest free anti-spyware program used. I've used them all and this is the best. Don't install anyother free anti-spyware. Spybot does the job. An other anti-spyware which is not free but yet it's voted from the majority of pc magazines as the most effective one, is the Spysweeper. I know it's not free but perhaps you could download it from a torrent cracked ;)

Hope this was useful

2

Source(s): Industry Top Antivirus Software : http://moveantivirus.com/?TxrI

Yep! I've had it for a few years now, and haven't had a problem with it. I also run AVG software too. But I have the full-version, so I'm okay with paying $40 for 2 years worth of service and upgrades.

Yes, it's very good, but you need to manually run it.

Get AdAware SE Personal from lavasoftusa.com (it's the free one). This is even better but you should use both this and Spybot.

yes its pretty good. In my experience there is no ONE spyware program that catches them all so compliment it with another one. download.com is a pretty good place to look and get more info. hope this helps :)

NO THEY ARE NOT.... TRY MICROSOFT ANTI SPYWARE... THEY ARE FREE ...

Source(s): MICROSOFT.COM