have you ever chat,with someone and they sweet?

and nice and then they tell you they love you and you only chat 2 times with them you say you can't love me. and they go off saying they hate you and and say nasty abuse things .its my second chat person .I ever had. the first one was so nice.and stayed sweet for 6months then he got married.but this on scared me sweet one min.mean and.I don't thnk .I ever want to chat again.and it was yahoo.chat .I went in looking for crafts.have that ever happen to anyone out there.please tell me

Favorite Answer

This happens a lot on the internet. A lot of the guys that say they love you after 2 chats are usually SCAM artists and will try to get you to transfer money to their accounts. Some are just after a visa into what ever country isnt there own.

Best thing to do is just place them on ignore as soon as they say the L word. No one can fall in love after 2 chats and I am even sceptical that you can really fall in love with someone even after a year of chatting, unless you have met in person and have telephone conversations.

Well every relationship has it's problems. Nothing is fixed and the targets keep moving. Don't get emotionally hung up on them. If they turn out to be mean get rid of them. Probably what you need to do is find someone locally of your own age and get to know them. Looks like you want a long term relationship and maybe the other party just wants a hookup, and that just might be the problem.

• =P

you have an interesting usage of periods there...

anyway, you never know who you are talking to from the internet. Some are weirdos and some are actually average normal people. I know how its like when you get weirdos telling you that they "love you" when you barely know anything about them yet after just 1 day of chatting. I've chatted with some good people from the internet. And ive chatted with this one weirdo, who told me he wants me to be his gf and he loves me and stuff. I was thinking that this kid was out of his mind saying that to me because I didnt know him. I only chatted with him for about 2 days. i told him im not his gf, only a friend but he doesnt recognize that and it annoys me. So i just ignored him for a long time. I guess there are some lonely desparate people out there and just wants to find someone to be with once they get a chance to talk to you.

• SDTerp

No, I never have. But, this question of yours really makes me wonder, how do you carry on a chat conversation with someone when you can't even create an intelligible sentence. I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

Not on a chat line but yes it has happened to me at other times and to be honest it is uncalled for. It could happen on occasion but as a constant thing it is unacceptable..

Yahoo! chat rooms are infected with sickos, scam artists, and bots. Don't waste your time trying to find someone to chat with in there.

Just be a little more careful and not that simple minded. Everything will goes well, that is !

The internet is full of insane trolls.

just sign me in the club grl!!!! I was in www.habba.com and this guy asked me out. He was sooooooooooo cute but the next day he dumped me hard to the floor!!!!!!!!!! Just forget him!! Ok??

chating is dangerous make sure u dont gice personal information about u .just make a myspace