How can I get loans to buy multiple properties?

I want to buy property and generate a positive cash flow by renting them. I'm trying to figure out how I can best manage/use my money and get loans to buy multiple properties for rental income. Any advice or feedback is welcome.
Update: How should I space out the loans in terms of time and how much of a down payment should I try to get for new loans that are investment property (not main household)
Update 2: Thank you for the warning about risk, but that is very generalized -- for me it's a matter of finding good rental markets, and I already have a few on hand. See one thing is I live in california, and for the price of one home in california I can buy 3 in texas... so the risk is distributed instead of all in... show more Thank you for the warning about risk, but that is very generalized -- for me it's a matter of finding good rental markets, and I already have a few on hand. See one thing is I live in california, and for the price of one home in california I can buy 3 in texas... so the risk is distributed instead of all in one house..
Update 3: I'm sad that no one has answered my question. -- I think most people dont "think big" you really have to be adventurous and smart in order to make it. Most people dont have what it takes -- so to say "why isnt everyone doing it" is kind of trite.