Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Bridge to Terebithia?

Does anyone know if in the book version of Bridge, Leslie (the main girl) has leukemia? Or did i just make that up?

Best Answer

I read the book four years ago and am re-reading it now, and as far as I know she doesn't have leukemia.

there is no mention of leslie having leukemia in the book...

hope this helps

No she didn't have leukemia, but the book was soo good. I can't wait to see the movie.

No she doesnt have leukemia. Ive read the book twice and dont recall it ever mentioning that.

I don't believe she has leukemia, but she does die. It was pretty damn depressing. I think she drowns...isn't there a really big thunderstorm and she's in Terabithia and she falls into the creek and drowns? That's what I thought happened.

All I remember from that book is that she dies, and I believe that she drowned. But it's been several years, and so I'm thinking of picking it up and reading it again, since there's been so much publicity for the movie, and it doesn't seem to be how I remember it.

I don't know, but i do know i want to see the movie!!!

this was just made up