Are aliens real?

Are aliens real?

Favorite Answer

Only the illegal ones.

There is almost certainly life in other solar systems, and somewhere out there, there's bound to be intelligent life with advanced civilizations. However, there is no solid evidence of extraterrestrials ever visiting our planet.

Considering how ubiquitous cameras are these days - including video capability on cell phones and what-not - it's inconceivable that we wouldn't have solid, indisputable evidence of extraterrestrials if they were actually visiting our planet. As is, we've found a whole bunch of hoaxes and a whole bunch of honest mistakes, where true believers see some ordinary thing but don't recognize it & interpret it as an alien spacecraft or some such.

Without some means of faster-than-light travel, it's very unlikely that we'd be visited - and as far as we know, there's no means of traveling faster than light. The lack of extraterrestrial visitors makes me strongly suspect that FTL travel is, in fact, not possible.

Yup, and if any of you think I'm crazy, I'm not. Its true. They will come in the future. But they are flying the skies right now. Its 7:17 in America. I'll give you a tip, try not to live in hot places because Aliens are often seen there.

YUP.

And they eat leafy green vegetables just like you and I.

Some Aliens worked yesterday in the field across from our house planting new crops. I think I counted about 11 of them with the guy that owns the property.

I seen an alien ship once ,it released a orb/probe and then the orb/probe hovered above certain areas and then connected back to the mother ship,,seen it with my very own eyes ,in morning daylight hours.

i do believe that aliens are real...we cant be the only living things in our universe.....maybe even in our solar system....i dont think aliens a green little men with big heads....but they do exist

Absolutely they are real, we are not the only beings in the universe. As big as the universe is we cannot be the only ones here pal. Keep that perspective in mind, we are just a microbe in the universe. Good luck.

No they are only real in cartoons

I'm Sure We Are Not Alone

But I'm also Sure That They Can't Be That Different Than Us

Why Else Would They Be So Intrested In Us ?

Without question.

The probability that life exists elsewhere in the universe is 1 (a certainty)

i personally think its a bit arrogant to think that we could possibley be the only intellegent life. but its not like ive ever seen an alien to be sure of it.