Nordstrom is one of the nation's leading fashion retailers, offering a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at stores across the country. We remain committed to the simple idea on which our company was founded: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are dedicated to building our business, one customer at a time, by listening and working hard to provide them with the best possible shopping experience in our store.
Primary responsibility of the Systems Analyst is to provide analysis and support of multiple retail applications. This position requires working closely with technical resources, application analysts and business analysts. It requires a strongly detail-oriented individual, with the ability to multi-task and deal with a rapidly changing environment.
• Perform analysis of complex business requirements to determine appropriate IT solutions approach
• Provide problem root cause and analysis to resolve complex system problems
• Prepare, plan, and execute developer integration testing activities
• Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
• Participate in creating requirements documentation and detailed design specifications
• Work in all design, testing, conversion, and implementation phases of a system development life cycle
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Nordstrom 是國家的領先之一流行零售商，在整個國家的商店為男人，女人和孩子提供各式各樣的品質衣服，鞋子和配件。我們維持承諾簡單的想法在哪一個之上我們的公司被建立： 提供每個消費者最好的可能服務，品質，價值和選擇。 我們被呈現到建築我們的生意，一次一個消費者，藉由聽而且努力地工作提供最好的 po 給他們