Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do You make your own website?

kids website

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To have a website you need to a) register a domain which is an anual fee b) subscribe to a web hosting service which is a monthly fee. Some of the better hosting companies will provide you with software to help you build a website. If you go to http://www.dakotawebhosting.com/ you can register a domain, subscribe for hosting and use the software package called website tonight to build a website.

As far as cost I know they are having a special where you can register a domain for $1.99 when you buy a non domain product so I think you're looking at $1.99 up front and around $5 a month for hosting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi there Bri :)

If you're smart and if you truly want to build a successful website, than you'll want to watch these videos and go through Training Guide – Volume 1. This is a free version of popular Website Secrets Video Course where you'll discover just to many things and insider secrets on building and managing your website(s) to list here. Download it while its still free :)

Here the download link (don't worry by .exe file..this is just an ebook)

http://www.makeyourwebsite123.com/WSVC-V1.exe

Bri, I wish you all the best!

boris

• 1 decade ago

Search on google.com It will have the answer! You can even make the website for free.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

with HTML skillz. or a good GUI to walk you through it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hire a webpage designer.

• 1 decade ago

Go to godaddy.com

• 1 decade ago

dreamweaver

html

java

etc.

• 1 decade ago

idk!

i wanna make my own website too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.