How can tell if you are getting a good deal on your mortgage loan?

My husband and I are scheduled to close on our first home on March 28th, so five days away. It is a 1,941 square foot home in Fort Worth, Texas. We were approved for a 15-year FHA loan at a 5.5% fixed interest rate. The builder had the house listed at $143,990 and said they were discounting it to $137,990... show more My husband and I are scheduled to close on our first home on March 28th, so five days away. It is a 1,941 square foot home in Fort Worth, Texas. We were approved for a 15-year FHA loan at a 5.5% fixed interest rate. The builder had the house listed at $143,990 and said they were discounting it to $137,990 because they are trying to meet their quotas and their year end is March 31st. Our realtor and his wife are both in the real estate business. He is a realtor and she is a broker, so they are getting a big commission off this deal with the builder. The realtor is going to pay off apartment lease ($710 per month and we have 3 months left), and pay two mortgage payments for us at $1,511 and some change. We both have fairly low credit scores (mine 534 and my husbands 575), but we got 100% financing. They are rolling our closing costs, appraisal fees, etc. into the loan.

Does this sound like a good deal? Is there anything that sounds fishy?