Where can I find a high quality recording of John Adams' Grand Pianola Music?

I'm looking for a high quality recording of John Adams' Grand Pianola Music, which I discovered in the computer game, Civilisation IV. The problem is, the music in the game cuts out parts of the score and does not include the third movement. I downloaded the second movement off of iTunes, but I didn't... show more I'm looking for a high quality recording of John Adams' Grand Pianola Music, which I discovered in the computer game, Civilisation IV. The problem is, the music in the game cuts out parts of the score and does not include the third movement. I downloaded the second movement off of iTunes, but I didn't like the quality. Is there some other recording (perhaps the one used in Civilisation IV) that is of a higher quality, either available for download or for ordering online? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you :)