Small Wedding Advice??????

Hello! My fiance and I want to have a small wedding, as in just parents, grandparents and siblings present at the church and then dinner and drinks with those people afterwards. I'm Catholic and he's Presbyterian and he wants to get married in a Presbyterian or non-demoniational church or chapel. Since... show more Hello! My fiance and I want to have a small wedding, as in just parents, grandparents and siblings present at the church and then dinner and drinks with those people afterwards. I'm Catholic and he's Presbyterian and he wants to get married in a Presbyterian or non-demoniational church or chapel. Since I'm Catholic, is that still doable? Have any of you ever had a small wedding in a Church. We do not want to get married at City Hall or anything like that. How did the small wedding treat you? I have a huge family and although I would love to have them there, it will cost a lot more money and my parents can't really afford it. How did your family react to you having a small wedding? What was the experience like? Do you have any recommendations for us as we plan our wedding? Any demonation advice - me being Catholic and him Presbyterian. Yes, we will go to the Catholic classes and I do want a Catholic priest at our wedding. Sorry this is so long!!
Update: My fiance doesn't care for statues, that's his biggest 'beef' so to speak with getting married in a Catholic church. We were hoping to get married in a presbyterian church and to have my priest from back home co-officiate the wedding ceremony.
Update 2: I would like to have all of my aunts & uncles and cousins there, but I have 80 total (not including cousins dates) just on one side and another 45 on the other side. My fiance has a small family, but lots of friends. And if we invite everyone then we will have to invite them to the reception.