Hey people need some ideas for fundrasing event 4 toddlers?

im on a commitee for my local toddler group, we are having a fundraising event to get some more money to buy new equiptment,toys and help towards rent etc.. (as its privately run) still waiting for councils go ahead to sponser us anyway apart from table top sale with face painting, treasure map game (who guesses... show more im on a commitee for my local toddler group, we are having a fundraising event to get some more money to buy new equiptment,toys and help towards rent etc.. (as its privately run) still waiting for councils go ahead to sponser us anyway apart from table top sale with face painting, treasure map game (who guesses nearest to selected country) selling cakes, bouncy castle not an option as its a small hall is there anything else i can do to raise money the ages are around 12 months-3 years so nothing 2 hard or complicated or too messy something simple. any ideas welcome thanks 4 all ideas x
Update: Monkeyphil you really shouldn't give advice cos you haven't got a clue have ya? but thanx to all you that replied much appreciated. x
10 answers 10