Glucose Tolerance test please hlp me someone with knowledge?

Hi all, I had my 2 hour glucose test yesterday and the results showed a slightly elevated fasting result and a high 1 hour result. But then after 2 hours the level dropped to normal range. I am feeling so so so ill after eating anything at all and feel like I am cracking up now. My symptoms of palpitations,... show more Hi all, I had my 2 hour glucose test yesterday and the results showed a slightly elevated fasting result and a high 1 hour result. But then after 2 hours the level dropped to normal range.
I am feeling so so so ill after eating anything at all and feel like I am cracking up now. My symptoms of palpitations, tiredness and weakness occur in the first 60-75 minutes after eating anything.
Whats wrong with me and what can they do for me?
Please help me out I am at breaking point now.
Thanks. I have to go to see specialist midwife next tuesday because of the 1 hour result being so high. I am 28 weeks pregnant.