Can I get some help with grilling Tofu?

We're hosting a NCAA tournament saturday. I'm an avid BBQ'er, so I'm cooking up some ribs and chicken to chop and make into sandwiches. My good buddy is bringing a date who's a vegetarian. So I have a few options to feed this herbivore. I have portobello caps and plenty of veggies, but I... show more We're hosting a NCAA tournament saturday. I'm an avid BBQ'er, so I'm cooking up some ribs and chicken to chop and make into sandwiches. My good buddy is bringing a date who's a vegetarian.

So I have a few options to feed this herbivore. I have portobello caps and plenty of veggies, but I would like to give Tofu a shot on the grill.

I know you can grill it, but what's the best type to use? (Firm? Extra firm?). And what is a good way to do it? Just grill up slices? I thought I might cube it up or chop it after it was cooked and serve it similar to the chicken (chopped for sandwiches). But since I know little about tofu, I dunno if that'd work.

Any advice, recipes, etc?