TBI engine running rich?

I have a caprice with TBI and it is running rich. It doesn't matter if the engine is cold or hot, or whether the O2 is plugged in or not. The exaust in strong and burns the eyes. It idle rough, and gets 7-8 MPG. the spark plugs are black. 11.5 PSI Fuel pressure. It got an engine swap 3000 miles ago. Plugs,... show more I have a caprice with TBI and it is running rich. It doesn't matter if the engine is cold or hot, or whether the O2 is plugged in or not. The exaust in strong and burns the eyes. It idle rough, and gets 7-8 MPG. the spark plugs are black. 11.5 PSI Fuel pressure. It got an engine swap 3000 miles ago. Plugs, wires, and whole distrubutor, and coil were changed at same time. It ran lean when I first put in the engine.
Update: Long story... it is an 85 chevy caprice, with 88 truck tbi system. engine is a 350. I have a Hot chip in there too. There is no MAF sensor, instead theres a MAP and I am hooking up a computor right now to read the sensors and the ECU sees it, with ALDL. hold on
Update 2: With a leaking EGR it can't make it run rich i thought? I know it can make it idle badly. But my problem is it is running pig-rich
Update 3: a REPLY to "Don E": 1.i will check the FP again. 2.pin hole in the fp regulator ?????? I can see the injectors splattering tons of fuel. 3 Just verified timing.4. checking TPS now .5 I plugged the PVC valve and it runs the same 6. will check the MAP

Thankyou for your help
Update 4: FOUND THE PROBLEM!
Update 5: the passenger side injector o-ring is leaking badly, about twice the speed of a coffie maker! Thank you all!
Update 6: The sensors are fine. http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/doyousensehumor/aldl.jpg