is there a such infection as called ballinitis ( ball n itis)?

some boy told me he had it due to not being curcimsized

• Best Answer

Balanitis is not sexually transmitted. It results from an overgrowth of organisms which are normally present on the skin of the glans. The condition most commonly occurs in men who have a foreskin (i.e. have not been circumcised). The environment under the foreskin is warm and moist, and these conditions often favour the growth of the organisms that cause balanitis.

These organisms are especially likely to multiply and cause inflammation if moisture is allowed to persist under the foreskin for a while. This may occur if you have not washed for a couple of days, or sometimes after sexual activity (vaginal, oral or anal - with or without a condom).

One common organism associated with balanitis is a yeast known as Candida albicans. Balanitis may occur because of excessive growth of Candida, due to moisture and warmth under the foreskin.

---

I've never heard of it before, but it is real. Sounds like the male version of a yeast infection.

I don't know what you mean by "pressing charges". Calling someone by a racial insult, while repugnant and disgraceful, is not a crime. Neither the police nor the prosecutor would be interested in doing anything about it. What you are dealing with here is a sixteen year old kid with a smart mouth and poor impulse control--and a black guy who (it seems to me) does not see the situation in perspective. Which one are you, by the way--the white kid or the black guy or neither? I think the coach should make the white kid apologize on pain of getting kicked off the team, to show disapproval of the conduct and a refusal to tolerate it. The black guy should consider the source, and graciously accept the apology.

Creo que cuando llegamos a cierta edad, todos hemos pasado alguna vez por tu mismo problema. Los hongos son una molestia y un auténtico asco, y lo último que debemos hacer es dejarlos campar a sus anchas y no tratarlos en cuanto podamos (tampoco creo que quieras dejarlos, teniendo en cuenta lo mucho que molestan).

Una amiga mía me pasó esto hace un par de meses, y lo guardé en Favoritos por si alguien más lo necesitaba, ya que es muy efectivo.

Ya verás cómo en poco tiempo te libras de los hongos y de todos esos feos problemas.

Un abrazo.

http://infeccionesporhongos.youtips.info

yes it's true, although it's spelled balanitis. it is inflammation of the glans penis, seen in males that have foreskin (ie, not circumsized)