Why doesn't Ron Paul have more exposure?
He holds all the views that are popular with the mainstream in America:
- Ron Paul is pro-life and opposes abortion. He voted in favor of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in 2003:
- Ron Paul opposes perversion. In 1999 he voted in favor of banning homosexual couples from adopting children in the District of Columbia, and he currently supports the Marriage Protection Act:
- Ron Paul opposes illegal immigration and is ready to start a program of mass repatriation of aliens in America. He also supports changing the 14th Amendment to stop aliens having "anchor babies" in America.
- Ron Paul opposes systematic racial discrimination and will end all Affirmative Action programs.
- Ron Paul opposes all free trade agreements and considers we should spend money on us, not donate it to other countries.
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
He doesn't get a ton of exposure because he's not under the thumb of corporations and banks and therefore doesn't have unlimited funds to advertise like Hillary or McCain.
Ron Paul is a worthy candidate, and big banks and businesses don't like him because he would protect the people from their tyranny.
Ron Paul '08Source(s): www.ronpaul2008.com
- 1 decade ago
He doesn't have more exposure because the mainstream media is controlled by corrupt corporations. Free trade as been bad for America. NAFTA has been an economic disaster and the North American Union will completely destroy U.S. sovereignty. Ron Paul's opposition to this is NOT "lunacy". It's a position supported by most informed Americans. Just watch Lou Dobbs show on CNN to see how much opposition there is in America to the North American Union. Also Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war from the beginning.
- 1 decade ago
Those "lunatic" founding fathers would get no exposure in today's press, either. Like Webned says, he's a "lunatic." Just like that freak Paul Revere with his horse.
LOL. Ron Paul looks crazy, b/c we are so accustomed to being shafted and having this country gradually destroyed that anything other than that is INSANE! He sounds extreme, b/c America is truly in danger. Oh by the way, he's not opposed to free trade. What an ignorant statement.
- skip742Lv 61 decade ago
Actually, let's be clear. Congressman Paul opposes "free trade agreements", but supports free trade. The idea is that you don't need government planning to enable trade. Just give freedom to people to trade as they wish, without regard to borders. Freedom is still a better plan than agreements that negotiate away our sovereignty.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
hahahahaha he opposes free trade agreements? yeah, that's not going to go over well...
- webnedLv 61 decade ago
Because he's a lunatic.