jamie
Lv 5
jamie asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

is sidney crosby gay?

as i was looking at other ppls questions about sidney crosby having a girlfriend which is i know he doesnt i seen a few questions that these ppl say he was gay is he really???

Update:

to 1 of these ppl to ask if im looking for a date no im not im just wondering though >.<

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought this was about hockey and what the players and teams do on the ice...

...whatever Sidney does in his personal life is his business. He's 19 and he's the leader of an entire hockey franchise...and basically the face of the NHL...he's got too much on his plate right now to worry about relationships outside of the rink.

He's one of my favorite players, not matter what. Excited to watch him in about 20 minutes...leave the poor guy alone...

Let's Go Pens!!!

• 3 years ago

i think of his acquaintances comprehend if he's or no longer and how he handles the girls persons that are around him. i think of the NHL might pass nuts if he became, think of of each of the youngsters that prefer to be like him and what a hero he's. Its interior the final interest of the sport of hockey and the NHL that that is saved decrease than wraps "IF" he's gay. check out the choice end of the spectrum with Tiger Woods and the wear and tear he has carried out. those so called heros are human, and who they love is none of our corporation. in case you disagree do no longer purchase the products they shill for, or only boycott them altogether or get used to the thought being gay is okay. permit people stay their very very own lives.

• 1 decade ago

Would you believe if someone says that Crosby is a goth??? Let's not easily get sucked into some pointless accusation...

• 1 decade ago

Okay if you were the hottest thing in hockey would you have a girlfriend? No b/c girls would be throwing themselves at you and you just take your pick. Plus he has plenty of money to pay for all the antibiotics and what not. So if he is straight then his non attached status makes sense. Much less the fact he is a kid literally, so why would he be attached.

So based on that I have determined he is gay ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why? are you looking for a date?

• 1 decade ago

Sid isn't but every Flyer is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why? You hope he might get traded to the Flamers?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no he aint gay he kicks @$$ in hockey

• 1 decade ago

who cares if he is, the kid can play!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.