Shoe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would you rather die at 75 in bed, or In Battle defending America from Saddam who planned 9-11?

Thank god for Bush and Cheney. Real American veterans and hero's.

Favorite Answer

Even Bush admitts that Saddam had nothing to do with 911

Veterans?

HERE IS THE LIST OF BRAVE REPUBLICANS WHO PROUDLY BELIEVE IN SENDING OTHERS TO DIE FOR BUSH'S LIES IN IRAQ:

* Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.

* Dennis Hastert: did not serve.

* Tom Delay: did not serve.

* Roy Blunt: did not serve.

* Bill Frist: did not serve.

* Mitch McConnell: did not serve.

* Rick Santorum: did not serve.

* Trent Lott: did not serve.

* John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.

* Jeb Bush: did not serve.

* Karl Rove: did not serve.

* Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked> Max

Cleland's patriotism.

* Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.

* Vin Weber: did not serve.

* Richard Perle: did not serve.

* Douglas Feith: did not serve.

* Eliot Abrams: did not serve.

* Richard Shelby: did not serve.

* Jon! Kyl: did not serve.

* Tim Hutchison: did not serve.

* Christopher Cox: did not serve.

* Newt Gingrich: did not serve.

* Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.

* George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got

assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty.

* Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.

* B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in Korea.

* Phil Gramm: did not serve.

* Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.

* John M. McHugh: did not serve.

* JC Watts: did not serve.

* Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL

for 8 years.

* Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.

* Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.

* George Pataki: did not serve.

* Spencer Abraham: did not serve.

* John Engler: did not serve.

* Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.

* Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base.

Pundits & Preachers

* Sean Hannity: did not serve.

* Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with an 'anal cyst.')

* Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.

* Michael Savage: did not serve.

* George Will: did not serve.

* Chris Matthews: did not serve.

* Paul Gigot: did not serve.

* Bill Bennett: did not serve.

* Pat Buchanan: did not serve.

* John Wayne: did not serve.

* Bill Kristol: did not serve.

* Kenneth Starr: did not serve.

* Antonin Scalia: did not serve.

* Clarence Thomas: did not serve.

* Ralph Reed: did not serve.

* Michael Medved: did not serve.

* Charlie Daniels: did not serve.

• justa

Saddam is dead, he didn't plan 9/11 so are you asking if I want to die in battle for a ghost without a ghost of a reason then no, I'll take dead at 75.

Do you even read the papers, any paper?

In my book when your country calls as it did when we were in Viet Nam, you go, you don't look for ways out, and you don't claim to have 'other priorities' as Bush and Cheney did.

Cheney never even donned a uniform, and Bush, well he did kinda disappear from the records for a while there.

Defending who from what? Better check your facts. Saddam has been executed and had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Bush was a draft dodger and Cheney never served. Both are disgraces and will go down in history as the worst administration ever.

Cheney Lied About WMDs And Hussein's Links to Al Qaeda

Bush and Cheney are not veterans....Cheney got like eight deferrments and Bush was in the National Guard. Also, there was absolutley no connection between Saddam and 9-11. However, Bin Ladin, the person who was behind 9-11, is still free.

I'd much rather die in bed at 75, having lived a long life of helping others and promoting love and goodwill than in a pointless political war.

Aside from the fact that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, and the fact that I could never shoot a gun much less kill someone, I am thankful that we have dedicated troops who are brave and selfless. I'm just sorry that they have to put their lives at risk for Bush's political agenda rather than trying to free the middle eastern people (primarily in Afghanistan and Iran) of those radicals who have been terrorizing them and promoting hatred for decades.

Saddam Hussein, the pilot of the first plane to hit the WTC, was also the President of Iraq. Saddam spent many years, and thousands of dollars, planning the attacks of 9/11. With hundreds of ICBMs at his fingertips, as well as uncounted bioweapons, his fleet of nuclear subs, and the Iraq National Space Weapons Platform (INSWP) in orbit around the Earth, Saddam needed to be dealt with IMMEDIATELY.

After all, with him gone, the whole world is at peace.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Maybe you should read the 9/11 commission report that came out. The report says that there was no conclusive evidence that linked saddam to 9/11.

I support our troops, but if your willing to die for your country, at a minimum don't you think you should know the real reason why your getting shipped off to war.

Source(s): prior service, degree in political science

Saddam didn't plan 9-11. He had nothing to do with Osama bin Laden, who's generally thought to have planned it with his right hand men. (I myself think there's a lot more to THAT story, but this isn't the place to go into it.)

Saddam and Osama hated each other with a passion. Osama wanted Saddam to toe the Islamist line, and Saddam was power-mad - there was no way he was going to allow a bunch of scowling mullahs to get one inch of his power. And perhaps you don't know that this country upheld Saddam in power for years in the '80's - he was a pet dictator.

And if you really are a soldier, which I doubt, you should know that Bush obviously doesn't give a tin sh** how many of our troops die in that God-forsaken sandpit over there, and Dick Cheney is one of the oil-drunk monsters he dances for.

People tell me to support the troops. I do. I want them home and back with their families, alive and in one piece.

75 in a bed. For a start, I'm not American, and I'm not going to die for someone else's country. Secondly, Saddam's dead, in case you didn't notice. Defending anyone from him is pretty pointless, and he didn't plan 9/11. He was an evil man, but he was no threat to America.

I would die for Dick Cheney any day! Do not question my loyalty towards King George II . If I don't defend the terrorists over there they will come over here. Sir, you should be ashamed. Praise baby Jesus and Father God.

I'm not sure where you get that Saddam planned 9-11, are you reading liberal crap again?

God Bless the serving men and women of this great Country!!!