surewest Why is it almost impossible to connect to my Surewest provider?

Sometimes it takes an hour to connect then when I do connect it kicks off and I go through the process all over again,

Favorite Answer

SureWest is a Roseville, CA based telecommunications company, servicing the Greater Sacramento Valley market. Surewest was founded in 1914 by William Doyle as the Roseville Telephone Company - Surewest became the official name in 2003. As of late 2000, Surewest's territory had grown to serve (ILEC) Roseville, CA, Citrus Heights, CA, Granite Bay, CA, Rocklin, CA, and Antelope, CA. With the purchase of the bankrupt WINfirst in 2002, service was extended and continues to grow in (CLEC) Sacramento, CA, Carmichael, CA, Elk Grove, CA, and Lincoln, CA. Services provided are telephone, DSL (3 Mbit/s/768 kbit/s, 1 Mbit/s/128 kbit/s), FTTH for CLEC areas up to 20 Mbit/s data both ways, IPTV for copper customers, IPTV in HD for FTTH customers, and unlimited CDMA cell phone service in the greater Sacramento region.

My.surewest.com