What are RECENT important laws and court trials regarding PSYCHIATRIC patients and medical care?

I am writing a paper on the topic of legal rights and issues regarding mentally ill and psychiatric patients in regard to all aspects of their medical care. I've already done the Patient Self-Determination Act, HIPPA, Zinermon v. Burch, Americans with Disabilites Act and Sutton vs. United Airlines. What are... show more I am writing a paper on the topic of legal rights and issues regarding mentally ill and psychiatric patients in regard to all aspects of their medical care. I've already done the Patient Self-Determination Act, HIPPA, Zinermon v. Burch, Americans with Disabilites Act and Sutton vs. United Airlines. What are some other good ones to write about (please try to suggest ones that happened in 1990 or later)