Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

do i still like him?

i say that i dont but when he sends me messages i get all happy once he sent me one on myspace that said he liked me

Favorite Answer

i no what u mean, when this guy sends me e-mails,text messages are short of things even when he rings me i go really shy i'm like omg why are u ringing me right now like i thought u hated me ?? ( but he didn't) but i didn't understand y i was goin like this, all these things was goin in me head but wasn't comin out, when i tolled this guy what was happ, the 1st thing he said i dunno maybe ur mad lol. but ur not mad ur in love, ur in love with ur boy (mate) i'm only 16 but i no, u can't stop thinkin of him, u dream about him (clean ones and good ones) lol. this is the 1st sign of love. so if i was u tell him how u feel and and yes u do like this guy.

Source(s): well i hope this helps u with ur problem if it don't soz but if u want anymore help just mail me at any time. i'll get back to u NO MATTER WHAT k and trust me on this one lol

do u hav lots of friends but not many........it does happen i mean when i was in class 10, i had few friends and no one was my best friend and i was sick and tired of only girls...well then when a guy started talkin to me online.....i got all excited really it was the best moment of my life so i guess tht u do like his attention and also like him a little

Source(s): good luck

Depends on the history you guys have had. I would say maybe you do still like him, but maybe you shouldn't?

Probably....because you wouldn't feel that way if you don't...Maybe, you're just trying to ignore your feelings and say don't anymore...but deep inside you still do...

maybe u should give him a try n u noe in ur heart u do feel something special about him!!! go on its worth it, i noe!

You like the attention, not him maybe

Yes, you do have feelings for him. Good luck!!

i think u already kno the ansa

YES,you like him.If he likes you,you should like him back!

Source(s): none

you're in denial but you do still like him.