? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文高手幫我訂正一下

Being a finance commissioner has long been my goal in life. It is a noble and professional job which requires carefulness, patience, and clear of brain. It is also a challenging job since you access this area because in finance field, you should be very thoughtful and canny.

In banking industry, you may frequently contact the big pen amount no matter takes out or stores. If you are not careful, can create the customer the loss, and you may incumbrance this money. So be a banking commissioner require abundant spirit﹑ clear brains and specialized knowledge

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My life goal is to become a finance commissioner. It is a dignified profession which requires patience with cautious brain. It is a challenging job and should be skillfully handled with care as you are access in financial field.

In banking industry, you are frequently contact with big amount of currency no matter you are taking out or storing it. If you do not handle it with careful, you may in cumbrance the money lost created to the customers. That is your responsibility, so being a banking commissioner requires abundant spirit with cautious brain and specialized knowledge.

However, in assurance industry, you must posse good communication skills to your clients, be patience and brave at what you do. When you arrange the appointments with customers, their moods will fluctuate as you do not meet them regularly. It also depends on when you see them and often they will lose interest in you. Therefore, you must be patience and use your trained abilities and skills to communicate with your customers to gain the business. With out putting your skills and knowledge learnt toogether, it is hard to encourage customers’ decision and get your business.

Finally, as a staff in stock industry, you must comply with the stock investors for buying and selling, and it is their decisions on the stock which they want to buy or sell. If you make a mistake, then the stock investor will result in a big loss, therefore before you transact any businesses, you must confirm the objects and amounts.

I am now studying towards for my goal. I have some practical training in certain branches and with my past experiences, I am sure that I will manage this profession well and that is my goal!

跟之前幫你改的同一篇....是整段文章~加油!!

Source(s): 自己 - 討厭翻譯軟體的人

Being a finance commissioner has long been a goal in my life. It is a noble and professional job which requires carefulness, patience, and a brain with processing ability. It is also a huge challenge, once you have entered this field. In the field of finance, you should be very thoughtful and canny.

In banking industry, you may regularly come into contact with large mount of transections, if you are not careful, you may put your customer in disadvantage, and you may also create incumbrance in the transection. So become a banking commissioner, it will require abundant energy, clear thoughts and specialized knowledge.

Source(s): : ) good luck