Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文..文法問題.請各位大大幫幫忙..關於英文文法,

請各位大大幫幫忙.....

1.The Chairman proposed that the meeting until next Friday because a typhoon was approaching.(A)must put off (B)must be put off (C)put off (D)be put off

2.It is impossible to get John to change his mind. He is very .

(A)tame (B)flexible (C)stubborn (D)conducive

3. about the future of his son,who does nothing but play around,Mr.Wolfe has determined to sed him to the military.

(A)Worry (B)Worried (C)To worry (D)To be worried

4.It was with team work we defeated the visting team.

(A)that (B)which (C)through which (D)in which

5.My father is really demanding. I’m afraid I can’t his expectations.

(A)get (B)meet (C)have (D)succeed

6.With the outbreak of SARS, how to control this highly contagious disease has become a major in Taiwan.

(A)affair (B)doubt (C)obstacle (D)concern

7.I had hardly entered the room the phone rang.But when I picked it up, there was no response.(A)when (B)then (C)and (D)for

8.I know it was John’s first time to be here, but he insisted that he here four years before. (A)came (B)come (C)had come (D)should come

9. 150 people were killed in an aircrash that took place in Nigeria,including all crew members on board. (A)Estimate (B)Estimated

(C)An estimate of (D)An estimated

10.The two high school students’ funny performance on the crosswalk the attention of all passerby. (A)made(B)paid (C)offered (D)drew

有空的地方就市要填寫答案的地方...

@The speaker couldn't make himself() because there was too much traffic nearby. (A)hear(B)hearing(C)heard(D)to hear

@Over the past 40 years, Mr. Wilson has taught thousands of students, some of them()Internationally known scholars.

(A)have become(B)had come (C)having become(D)may have become

@The guest's speech was too long and too boring.He should have made it shorter and more the() . (A)point(B)end(C)tip(D)top

@John's parents worried about his health and got him() smoking and drinking right away. (A)quit(B)to quit (C)quitting(D)quitted

15.Frankly speaking,( ) your timely help, I couldn’t have dealt with that problem all by myself.(A)if it were not for(B)if it had not been for

(C)if there were not for(D)if there had not been for

Rating
    Favorite Answer

(C)stubborn 固執

(B)Worried

(B)meet

(A)affair

8.I know it was John’s first time to be here, but he insisted that he here four years before.

(C)had come

10.The two high school students’ funny performance on the crosswalk the attention of all passerby.

(D)drew

@The guest's speech was too long and too boring.He should have made it shorter and more the() .

(A)point

@The speaker couldn't make himself() because there was too much traffic nearby.

(C)heard

15.Frankly speaking,( ) your timely help, I couldn’t have dealt with that problem all by myself

(D)if there had not been for

(A)point

@John's parents worried about his health and got him() smoking and drinking right away.

(B)to quit

Source(s): 我自己~~ 很久以前是學生的記憶,有錯請指教。^^”

應該是 (d),這是托福常考題。

suggest, intent, propose 等動詞 是 S + V + that S2 should + 原型動詞,而 should 常被省略

這一題的確是打錯了 more (to) the point

其它如樓上

1.The Chairman proposed that the meeting (B)must be put off until next Friday because a typhoon was approaching.

2.It is impossible to get John to change his mind. He is very(C)stubborn.

3.(B)Worried about the future of his son,who does nothing but play around,Mr.Wolfe has determined to send him to the military.

4.It was (A)that with team work we defeated the visting team.

5.My father is really demanding. I’m afraid I can’t (B)meet his expectations.

6.With the outbreak of SARS, how to control this highly contagious disease has become a major (D)concern in Taiwan.

7.I had hardly entered the room (A)when the phone rang.But when I picked it up, there was no response.

8.I know it was John’s first time to be here, but he insisted that he (C)had come here four years before.

9.(C)An estimate of 150 people were killed in an aircrash that took place in Nigeria,including all crew members on board.

10.The two high school students’ funny performance on the crosswalk (D)drew the attention of all passerby.

2007-03-22 22:02:12 補充

@The speaker couldn't make himself (C)heard because there was too much traffic nearby.

@Over the past 40 years, Mr. Wilson has taught thousands of students, some of them (A)have become Internationally known scholars.

2007-03-22 22:03:52 補充

這題你是不是有抄錯?因為怪怪的。

@John's parents worried about his health and got him (B)to quit smoking and drinking right away.

2007-03-22 22:04:03 補充

15.Frankly speaking, (B)if it had not been for your timely help, I couldn’t have dealt with that problem all by myself.

Source(s): Mireille