Generic Zoloft OK? Please Help?!?

I have just been prescribed 25 mg of Zoloft, moving to 50 mg after two weeks (if needed). I have never takin it before so I am a little scared to say the least (this is for OCD and social anxiety). I have read horror stories about the generic Teva Zoloft, and, much to my dismay, that is what I got at Target... show more I have just been prescribed 25 mg of Zoloft, moving to 50 mg after two weeks (if needed). I have never takin it before so I am a little scared to say the least (this is for OCD and social anxiety).

I have read horror stories about the generic Teva Zoloft, and, much to my dismay, that is what I got at Target Pharmacy and now I am worried about taking it. Is this a valid worry? Should I wait a month and get the Greenstone generic at Wallgreens? I am so scared and maybe I shouldn't take it at all.

I thought generics were "All The Same" (the pharmacist and doctor both said that) but after reading many, many posts on here I am have extreme second thoughts. Any help is appreciated so much!!

P.S. If you are a pharmacist even better!!