Does anyone know of a good employer review website. I'm interested in a job at PayJunction Inc.?

Rate a job.

Favorite Answer

I don't know of any good employer review site, but I am a sales rep for PayJunction and I can offer you my thoughts.

You don't mention the type of job you want, but the guys in the corp offices in Santa Barbara all really seem to like the company. They are really on their game, very responsive when I have a problem/question.

As a sales rep, I think they are great because:

1. they have a one-of-a-kind product - mobile credit card transaction solution that allows the client to process...

a. from any computer with internet connection

b. from any telephone - even a cell

c. from client's website.

2. they are very hands-on - you can call them about anything for guidance.

3. they have simplified processes - sales process, application process, underwriting process. They have really put some thought into what works and, after having worked with other companies, I really appreciate it.

4. their emphasis on technology. You can show your clients real, working demo's (and they can also do it themselves) from the PayJunction website. Their training demos are also top notch. Clearly, the most tech-focused company I've ever worked with.

I could go on, but this is really all you need to know. If you are looking to be a sales rep, and you understand what it means to work on "commission only", then I can't see any downside to working for them. If you need more info, just ask.

qab

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Scpwnz

try yahooing it kid