Can diet coke stop your heart beating if you are malnutritioned?

I am in a bit of financial trouble at the moment and dont have a lot of money for food. I have hardly eaten in 2 weeks, just a few bits of bread and cheese mainly. My dad came over and i asked him for some money to buy food, he said he didnt have any money, but i could take what he had in his car. I found a... show more I am in a bit of financial trouble at the moment and dont have a lot of money for food. I have hardly eaten in 2 weeks, just a few bits of bread and cheese mainly.

My dad came over and i asked him for some money to buy food, he said he didnt have any money, but i could take what he had in his car. I found a few old muslie bars and some cans of diet coke. I already ate the muslie bars, but i havent touched the diet cokes yet.

My friend told me that if you are malnutritioned that drinking diet coke can stop your heart beating. Could this be true?