Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Is U.S. Cellular a good service?

Don't answer if you've never had U.S. Cellular.

Favorite Answer

I've had US Cellular for about a year now. They have the best plans for the least amount of money. Free incoming, and their N&W start at 7PM. I share my minutes, and we both talk as much as we want, and can never manage to get any where close to going over our minutes. Their customer service is great also. I'm very happy with US Cellular.

On the down side, if you are looking to download ringtones, download music or other files or get on the internet, US Cellular is not your best option. They have there own internet service called Easy Edge. This is the only place you can purchase downloads. Also, they are usually the last to get the newest phones.

I hope this info helped. Good luck.

2

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?yVxV

US Cellular is great if you live in one of their coverage areas. Although dwarfed when compared to the big guns (Cingular, Verizon, Sprint), US Cellular is the sixth largest wireless provider in the United States. Their customer service is legendary, no outsourced calls to India.

Source(s): I used to be in US Cellular's Customer Service Call Center, and I'm a former US Cellular customer as well.

it depends on where you live, but i had it for about 2 years and it was pretty good! especially if you are a person who like to talk alot with the free call me minutes.

Hoped i helped