Who is the prettiest Beyonce, Christina Milian, Raven Simone, Christina Aguilera, Tia Mowry?.?

Favorite Answer

Beyonce is the prettiest.

• Nate

1) Beyonce--She's bootylicious. 'Nuff said!

2) Raven-Symone--She's come a long way from being a Cosby kid! Yessir! Little Olivia is all growzed up and a well-built woman! Add a brand-name, a hit TV show bearing your name, and a worth of $400 million and you have a major player!

3) Tia Mowry--Tia Mowry is cute. Put her together with her twin sister and they both look even hotter! Tia Mowry has got "game" while Tamera Mowry has the appeal to make your heart stop beating with her looks, then she'll give you some "Strong Medicine" to make you feel better!

4) Christina Milian--She's real exotic and has the kind of appeal that makes you want to drop everything just to be with her! To be honest, i liked her better when she had black hair!

5) Christina Aguilera--The girl can SANG! She's proved that no matter if she's clean or "dirrty", she is still a force to be reckoned with!

• ann t

1 Tia Mowry

2 Beyonce

3 Christina Aguilera

4 Raven Simone

5 Christina Milian

Which ever one I meet first. But if I could choose I would say Christina Milian with Beyonce a close second. For the person that thinks Raven Simone is prettier than Christina Milian either doesn't know who Christina Milian is or is blind.

Tia Mowry

Beyonce

Beyonce

properly, i'm a female (not A LES!!)yet i think of Christina Milian is hecka prettier than Beyonce. I completely envy Christina Millian she is soo incredibly. Beyonce's like... no. She was once prettier although.

I would say the prettiest is Beyonce and the least pretty is Christina Aguilera(she's funny looking!)

Christina Milian Of Course, She has got a cute round face and a nice smile with dimples at both cheecks and she has a tight and sexy body and know how to dress and work whatever she is in.

Beyonce