Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Who likes the name Mikhaela?

HI, I'm actually trying to choose a country/rock music stage/life name for myself. Who better to ask about names than people thinking 247 about them to name babies? I'm going to be using the new name all the time.

(I am a mom too, to 6 kids;

Marla Rose, Devin James, Nekoda Marie, Daniel Michael, Benjamin David

and Ruby Florence)

So what do you all think of Mikhaela?

(pronounced like Michaela or MiKayla)

Also as a nickname, I wasn't too keen on Kaela or Mik or Miki, so I started to break it down. Kaela, Kallie, Kali, Allie

I like Allie, do you think its an acceptable possible nickname for Mikhaela?

Thanks.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Miki
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

thats my name so i like it.

how about nikhaela, it sounds more rocky

mikahela is the feminine form of Michael

• 1 decade ago

I like the name Michaela but do not like the way that you have spelled it....it looks too confusing. Dont really think Allie is an acceptable nickname. I think that Kallie would work though

• 1 decade ago

Luuuv the name Mikhaela. My friend used the spelling : M'Kayla

As a nick maybe: Miki, Ela, Mika

• 1 decade ago

Love the name, but too many letters. It looks like it's trying to hard. I liked that spelling Mikayla. Allie is okay, but a little bland for a stage name. How about Ayla? (eye-lah)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I prefer Mikhaila if you spell it with a K, Michaela otherwise.

Mikhaila nicknames-

Haila / Haillie

Ela / Elie (Ay-la / Ay-ley)

Aila / Ailie (Ay-la / Ay-ley)

Allie is a bit disjointed from Mikhaela. If you're picking a new name, you shouldn't have to go so far for a nickname you like.

• 1 decade ago

Michaela is the feminine form michael and it's Irish. My daughters name is Mikayla. We call her Kayla, Or Mika (with a short i, not long) her siblings call her KK lol!

• 1 decade ago

Allie is a good name, but it isn't a nickname for Mikhaela. Mikhaela is a foreign (Russian?, Italian?) version of Michelle.

• 1 decade ago

Mikhaela love it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I knew a girl named that.. but it was pronounced me shay la and we called her Shay or shelly. She was named after her Dad.. Michael. Good luck on the stage!!

• 1 decade ago

I think Mikayla is overally used nowadays even if it is spelled the way you have it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love that name! It's one of my favorites. I don't have any nickname suggestions, but I do have lots of different spellings for the name:

Michaylla

Makayla

Mikayla

Mechailla

Mycheala

Mikaela

Mekeyla

*~*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.