what is the newest grand theft auto game and is it pretty good

worth buying?????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Grand Theft Auto 4

Grand Theft Auto IV (also known as GTA IV) is the upcoming eleventh installment of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced for release by Rockstar Games on October 16, 2007 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It has been confirmed that Grand Theft Auto IV will run on the RAGE game engine, the same engine that powered Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis. The game is being written by Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser. GTA IV has been nominated for a 2006 Golden Joystick Award in the One To Watch For 2007 category.

yeah, it is worth buying!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In general the grand theft auto games are good, they don't have the best reputation but whatever blame western society looking for a scapegoat -.-

San andreas was their las tone and their new one iss gta Iv

Lookie at the trailer or lok at the info for san andreas(vice city and gta 3 were fun and cheap now

• 1 decade ago

the newest version is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas(GTA:SA).

it is a sandbox-style action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North. It is the third 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise and fifth original game overall. Originally released for the PlayStation 2 in October 2004, the game has since been ported to the Xbox and Microsoft Windows, and has received wide acclaim and high sales figures on all three platforms.

Set in 1992,[4] the game revolves around the main character, Carl "CJ" Johnson returning home to Los Santos after learning of his mother's murder. CJ finds his family and his old gang, the Grove Street Families in disarray. Over the course of the game, CJ gradually unravels the plot behind his mother's murder while reestablishing his gang and exploring his own business ventures.

Much like the previous entries in the Grand Theft Auto series, San Andreas's critical and commercial success has not been without controversy; hidden content in the game resulted in the game's re-rating and subsequent removal from many retailers' shelves.

this is its official website:

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/

i think it's worth playing than vice city

• 1 decade ago

Not sure of the current one.But if I was you,I will wait until Grand Theft Auto 4 comes out in October.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wrong dude.San Andreas isnt the last one, GTA Vice City Stories is the new one.Just out on march 07(for ps2, comp i dunno).Worth for some people.....because i dont really like it(btw im still playing GTA San Andreas sometimes).Why because i dont know how to play it = ).Its all about stealing cars,do missions,hit people,do bad stuff and others.

• 1 decade ago

The newest is Vice City Stories.

I own it for PSP, and I find it to be a bad rehash of the original Vice City.

• 1 decade ago

san andreas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.