Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Rice Warns Against Iranian Missile Threat ?

Drudge

Favorite Answer

I am shocked and awed.

complete fiction. Iranian missile technologies is 10-15 years in the back of. no longer asserting they have not got ICBMs yet they might not have the aptitude to realize Europe. My wager is that no conflict (in the subsequent 10 years) with Iran occurs by way of fact of their ability to habit 4th era conflict (i.e. guerilla conflict). truthfully Hezbollah became experienced by using the ingenious look after and their tension of 20k (predicted) became waiting to repel a severely better tension (Israel) with extra appropriate technologies and weapons, on an analogous time as taking purely 2k casualties. If this is their "B group" i would not prefer to work out what their "A group" can do. it could be Vietnam on a worldwide scale; different than the weapons have become extra deadly. Iran get's maximum of their weapons from Russia and China that are no longer that some distance technologically in the back of NATO. that would not recommend somebody would not launch an attack on their reactor centers yet i think in the event that they try this they purely prefer to gauge the reaction. If that non-invasion attack is released I anticipate the direct result would be a degredation of the protection subject in Iraq and the strategic destruction of oil and organic gasoline pipelines and beneficial centers in the middle east.

Hmmm. Rice never said one word about the breakup of the Soviet Union. And that's her supposed area of expertise.

She was similarly mum on 9/11.

So I guess there's no Iranian Missile Threat, given her current track record.

As far as I know, Iran had already significantly developed its missile defense system, as well as its missiles intended to be used for purposes of attack.

any thing to cover her failure with israel right [sorry rice]

did you even try?

just cant tell that neo con messianic president anything eh

he was elected to make peace

what happened to his peace platform

so condi needs to set up the next play

rummie was at least believable

have you [condi] done [succeeded in ]anything?

bring back Kissinger , he was at least believable

whats a matter didnt penny traitors fly

so plan 2 b?

when plan c[see?]

• C J

I didn't hear her report. But I wouldn't deny any report that the Iranians were threatening a missile strike. That is their nature to do so.

• AZ123

Yawn. . . Yeah, yeah. We know. They've got weapons of mass destruction. We've heard it alllllllll before.

bush probally put her up to it so he could start another bullshit war.

Damn - Here we go again!