Who Likes the 2007 Nissan Altima?

Compaired to the previous years, does anyone like the 2007 Nissan Altima? I have the 2003 and I absolutely the body of it and the body really hasn't changed much through out the years but in 07 the body change and I honestly don't like it... I think it looks cheap now. The back lights look awful in my opinion. Does anyone else feel the same? Or tell me if I'm wrong?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I liked the model up to 2006. The angel tail lights were very nice. Now it looks weird. Like it's designed to be seen from the top or something. It's still a good looking car, but I don't know if the changes really "improved" the design.

But I think it's cool they added dual chrome exhausts to all altimas, even though it might be pointless.

• 4 years ago

When it comes to buying a car and making the payments, and registration, and inspection, and insurance payments, the only opinion that really matters is yours. I always say buy what you can afford, but most of all, buy what you like. Right now, you are likely to get a better deal with a Nissan than anyToyota. With the Camry winning Car of the Year, Toyata dealers aren't likely to take anything less than MSRP on a Camry. I personally like the Altima better than the Camry. But then again, I'd buy a Ford Fusion before I purchased either of those vehicles. But then again, my opinion doesn't matter on the car you plan on buying. Only yours does. Forget the nay-sayers and buy the car you want. Hope this helps.

• I have 2007 altima, I totally disgree with you in my mind. For instance,the last generation of BMW 3 series out-looking is almost no change as this generation of BMW 3 series out-looking. However, there have so many BMW 3 series on the road. I love this altima because its style and functions. 6 speeds manual shift, 2 exhaust system even 2.5 engine size, push-start button, key-less entry just like other luxury cars and more room. Comapre with the same car level, the tail light is better than Honda accord and toyota camry. Do u think so?

• 1 decade ago

I love the 2007 Nissan Altima but the Nissan Altima doesn't have good reliability.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I think they messed up the whole car, from the interior all the way to the exterior.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, I don't like the Altima at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with you, i like the 2002/03 model.

• 1 decade ago

Me!!!! It's awesome!!! But get a Camry or Accord. It's more reliable

• 1 decade ago

I Feel the same as you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everybody knows maxima rules rome

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.