Anonymous

I have a Korean exchange student-- any ideas for fun?

The Korean exchange student is 15, and female. She's a little confusing when it comes to speaking English, but she does fine. Any ideas for her and a group of new American teenage friends to do for fun?

Favorite Answer

Hey Sexy Girlfriend!

Just watch Sixteen Candles.

I'm a Korean myself. If I came to a new place, I would like to know the people first (maybe like talking or going out to eat some of my native food). That way, I would feel fine and comfortable.

I hope this helps.

• aebin

- might want to go to some kind of fairs or festivals (like at our school, there is cherry blossom festival. THere will be a lot of activities available for american and japanese students [im korean --;])

- shopping is always a plus (i mean which girl hates shopping?)

- go to movie (although she won't understand, there is a lot of comedy dramas that there is no subtitles needed)

- site seeing (at least that's what most of the people say they want to do when they go to new places)

- taking crazy pictures (haha. gotta make some memories)

Source(s): pick me for your best answer..^^

eat korean food...yummmm

but seriously, maybe you could encourage your other students to teach the korean exchange student some english words that she could actually use while she's there and in turn she could also do the same.

Take them downtown to see what the city is like where you live. Be outside all the time, go to museums, do something you normally wouldn't do every day. Let them meet your friends and new people and take them to different restraunts, like Mexican restraunts. Or just walk around and talking about what their life is like back at home. Let them help you with things.