Yipen™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

How many action figuers do you have and who are they?

wrestling action figures from only WWE or TNA or ECW

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The Undertaker

Kane

Rey Mysterio

Triple HHH

Shawn Michaels

Davey Boy Smith

Referee Trish Stratus

Kennedy

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have two myself: Hillbilly Jim and Hulk Hogan.

My brother has to have at least 50. Notables include: Batista (2), John Cena (3), Rey Mysterio(3), Chris Jericho (2), Triple H (3), Kane(2), JBL (2), The Rock (2) Stone Cold, Chris Benoit, Mr. Kennedy, Lashley, Big Show (2), Undertaker (2), Kurt Angle (2), RVD, Sabu, Mark Henry, Sgt. Slaughter, Boogeyman, Brutus Beefcake, George Animal Steele, Roddy Piper, Jimmy Snuka, Ric Flair, Yokozuna, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Randy Orton, Theodore Long, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito

• 1 decade ago

I have probably over 100. The one that i have the most of is: Triple H (some in new attire, street clothes, DX shirt, and original purple tights) Shawn Michaels (One in Brown HBK tights, white pants, DX pants) Undertaker (Some Dead Man , others the American Bad***), Chris Jericho, Kane (Masked and Unmasked) Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Big Show, John Cena, Chris Benoit, Batista, Edge, Orton, Lita, Trish, Torrie Wilson. And if you want to know any more just send a message.

• 1 decade ago

I have a few... not a hell of a lot... I used to have alot more until my dog knocked them down off the entertainment center in the middle of the night and had a smorgasboard!! >.<

I have RVD (WWE), Jeff Hardy, Kane (with mask), Big Show, The Rock, Kevin Nash (NWO), Vince McMahon, SCSA, Edge, and 2 Undertakers.

I used to have another Jeff Hardy, Y2J, Chris Beniot, LITA, Trish Stratus, HHH, and The Hurricane.

Source(s): My toy box. (LOL)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edge Taker Stonecold Rock

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rick Steiner

Big Papa Pump

Sting

The Rock

Shawn Michals

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My smark friend Kenny gave me once an Ultimate Warrior doll, the one that stood stiff and his upper body went up and down, kind of like Ram Man from Masters of the Universe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have too only because a friend gave them to me and both are The Undertaker

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MEE AND MY BROTHER SHARED THEM SO I PROBABLY HAVE LIKE 5 BECAUSE I GET THE BEST ONE LIKE HBK ,HHH,JEFF HARDY,MATT HARDY, JOHN CENA AND MY BROTHERS GOT THE REST BUT I A TRISH STRATUS SOMEWHERE

• 1 decade ago

1.JOHN CENA

2.BATISTA

3.BOBBY LASHLEY

4.UNDERTAKER

5.KANE

6.STONE COLD

7.THE ROCK

8.BATISTA 2

9.SHAWN MICHAELS

10.TRIPLE H

11.MICK FOLEY

12.TRISH STRATUS

13.MICKIE JAMES

14.LITA

15.EDGE

16.RANDY ORTON

17.BRET HART

18.HULK HOGAN

19.JOHN CENA 2

20.REY MYSTERIO

21.CHRIS BENOIT

22.RAKISHI

23.CHYNA

(ETC. JUST CAN'T REMEMBER BECAUSE THEY'RE PUT AWAY)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.