CHARLIE'S ANGELS! Of the 3 original Angels: Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith & Kate Jackson, who was your favorite

... and why? Please, choose just from the 3 originals I listed. Thanks, in advance!

Favorite Answer

Jaclyn Smith~She Was The Only Original Angel That Remained Throughout The Entire Series~

Jaclyn Smith because she was the prettiest. Kate was good too but Farrah was most people's favourite...with the hair.

I say that Jaclyn Smith had to be my favorite because she was so beautiful and classy. However, I liked Kate Jackson because of her voice and because, to me, she epitomized a modern woman. Farrah, well, who didn't want her hair?

Kate Jackson

Jaclyn Smith cuz she's still beautiful after all these years

Jaclyn Smith because she was in between sexy and unnoticed. Farrah was the sexy blond and blonds are overrated, Kate was too tomboyish bordering on gay.

Jacklyn Smith

definitely Jaclyn Smith, the prettiest and most talented actress

Jaclyn Smith was my favorite cuz she was smart AND beautiful!

farrah fawcett -- what a piece of work! remember when she was doing butt painting by celebrities (she paint-rolled celebrities butts and made prints on huge sheets of paper)?

way better than jaclyn and Kmart!