trying to acccess blackboard to retrieve my lesson can't login what I shell i do at Chgo st university?

Favorite Answer

First of all you should learn how to spell. Are you sure you spelled your login name correctly? It appears that you may have problems with that. If you spelled it correctly try calling your college tomorrow and informing them. That would be the "normal" thing to do.

and if going down to the library does not help you can always find someone else in your class who Does know how to log in. I personally can't believe you did not take notes on the log in process or get a step by step page of instructions for logging in from the instructor if it is part of the assignments to be on computer. Have you completely read your syllabus to see if there is any mention of the procedure in there?

Source(s): I took quite a few computer classes in my time at university.

If you live in Hyde Park, why not run over to the library computer center and see if you can get some help.