Would you go out with Leonardo Dicaprio?

For those who don't know who he is, he starred as Jack in the movie Titanic, and starred as Romeo in the remake of Romeo and Juliet.

I would. =)

Favorite Answer

IN A SECOND ! HES GORGEOUS !!!!! I FELL FOR HIM IN ROMEO & JULIET I HAVE LOVED HIM EVER SINCE. YUMMMM

I'm not gay and am therefore not interested in Leonardo DiCaprio. However I think it is funny that you said "for those who don't know who he is" and also the fact that you mentioned movies he did ten years ago while he's been in many very good films particularly those directed by Martin Scorsese in the past five years.

• I do not find him attractive, so I would not.

(Ryan Carnes, Freddie Prinze, Jr., or Neil Patrick Harris would be a completely different story).

• rose p

Wasn't it Jack Nicholson who described L D as "another pretty boy who can't act" ?

I might accept him as an escort to draw off my multitudinous fan crowd.

Rose (big head) P.

There is this American guy from Colorado named Jason who lives here in Sydney, Australia who looks EXACTLY like Leonardo DiCupCake.

Honest! He used to be my flatmate.

sorry i dont like him he looks like someone who has eaten all the oreos in the supermarket, for me the one and only, the perfect man is brad pitt...hope Angelina falls down the stairs any day!!!, even though i think she is the most beautiful actress nowadays...what a disgusting couple, they should create new babies instead of adopting them, their children must be gods and maybe i have luck and any of them is gay

I wouldn't kick him out of my bed, but I would prefer someone like Wil Wheaton.

I love him and I would totally go out with him. He is a nice person, has a good personality, and is just plain HOTT!! Love him and he is so great!! =]

• Grrr!

I kinda fancy Mr. T

He's OK, I think I'll give it a shot. But he's not my first choice though, if I had a chance, I'll choose one of these people:

-Brad Pitt -Ben Affleck -Collin Farrell

They're so yummy! ;-)