WHATS U FAVORITE KYLIE MINOGUE SONG. i love all !!!!?

cant decide

Favorite Answer

I have more than one favourite Kylie single so, I'll break it down into my Top 10. These are in no particular order since I have come to love each one of them as much as the other.

The Top 10

"I Should Be Lucky" (1988). Kylie's second U.S. Billboard Hot 100 hit, peaking at #28 .

"It's No Secret" (1989) Kylie's third U.S. Billboard Hot 100 hit, peaking at #37.

"Better The Devil You Know" (1990). Kylie's first mega hit single in the U.K.

"Confide In Me" (1994). The first single of her "Indie Era." A successful song overseas peaking at #1 in the U.K. Was also released Stateside but was ignored.

"Cowboy Style" (1997). A moderate in overseas. Was released toward the end of her "Indie Era." Peaked at #39 in Australia

Spinning Aroubd. (2000). Peaked at #1 in both the U.K and Australian Pop charts. Featured on one of the "Now That's What I Call Music" compilations.

"Buttefly" (2001) Released shortly before her unexpected mainstream successful with the singles, "Can't Get You Out My Head" and "Love At First Sight", "Butterfly" became a successful nightclub hit, peaking at #21 on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. The song is a bonus track on the U.S. edition of the "Fever" album.

"In Your Eyes" (2002). Another worldwide hit. A major hit on the U.S. Pop/Dance and Club charts. A good "peak hour" club song. Easily the best single from the "Fever" album.

"Slow" (2004). The lead single from the more "afterhours" tone of the "Body Language" album. U.S. pop radio did not understand this song, but Pop radio elsewhere understood it. Made the Top 10 on the pop charts in Canada and the U.K. Became a #1 smash on both the U.S. Hot Dance Music/Club Play and Dance Radio Airplay charts.

"I Believe In You" (2004). He 40th Top 10 hit in the U.K. Peaked at #3 on the U.S. Hot Dance Music/Club Play.

Source(s): www.kylie.com, www.allmusic.com, www.eurodancehits.com

Madonna songs: Intervention, dad and mom, straightforward experience, lengthy gone, no longer some thing truly concerns, epidermis, Isaac, Swim, Cherish, Like a Prayer, l. a. Isla Bonita, secret Kylie: Chocolate Madonna video clips: the potential of see you later, Frozen, undesirable lady, Deeper and Deeper, l. a. Isla Bonita, Die yet another Day, Bedtime tale, Paradise Kylie: Chocolate

I don't think I could say that I have just one - but I would say early Kylie is probably "Better the devil you know" and recent Kylie is "Spinning around".

well seeing as she never actually wrote any of them, they're not technically Kylie Minogue songs

Source(s): I listen to real music - not processed crap

The only one I like is: "Can't Get You Out of My Head"

• Josh D

I'd say that la la la la song about can't getting out my head. I don't know what the song is called.

Red Blooded Woman

Chocolate

Confide in me

Loco-motion

I should be so lucky

Can't get you out of my head that all i remember

Can't get you out of my head....love it!

can't get you outta my head!!!