sin city or 300?

personally, i like 300 more, but i'm wondering wut everyone else thinks about these two frank miller films.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They were both great for what they were. "Sin City" had me captured from the start and all the way to the end...but so did "300". I did enjoy "300" more as I was having a very bad week when I saw it and the aggression of the film was a perfect answer to the attitude I already had.

Can't wait for "Sin City 2"

The Warlock

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both are good, 300 the better of the two.

• 1 decade ago

I was in a bad mood when I saw Sin City, so I didn't pay attention to it. 300 kicked serious butt. The graphics were right on and the effects and sexual content made me gasp. Me and my woman really liked it alot.

• 1 decade ago

300....don't make these kind of films anymore

sin city was cool though in its film noir style

frank miller is the dan brown of kick-*** literary work

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

300 was probably better

even though sin city had jessica alba

i liked the goriness in 300

• 1 decade ago

300!..sincity wasnt as exciting to watch...although 300 sucked on the story but the action more than made up for it.

p.s. i still think he could have reduced the number of mythical creatures they had to fight...and also learnt that CGI can give you a six pack...cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i havent yet seen 300 but it looks awsome... i dont think it'll beat sin city though cause the graphic novel of greatness adds to its most likely supremacy.

• 1 decade ago

300 was better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.