sin city or 300?

personally, i like 300 more, but i'm wondering wut everyone else thinks about these two frank miller films.

Favorite Answer

They were both great for what they were. "Sin City" had me captured from the start and all the way to the end...but so did "300". I did enjoy "300" more as I was having a very bad week when I saw it and the aggression of the film was a perfect answer to the attitude I already had.

Can't wait for "Sin City 2"

The Warlock

Both are good, 300 the better of the two.

I was in a bad mood when I saw Sin City, so I didn't pay attention to it. 300 kicked serious butt. The graphics were right on and the effects and sexual content made me gasp. Me and my woman really liked it alot.

300....don't make these kind of films anymore

sin city was cool though in its film noir style

frank miller is the dan brown of kick-*** literary work

300 was probably better

even though sin city had jessica alba

i liked the goriness in 300

300!..sincity wasnt as exciting to watch...although 300 sucked on the story but the action more than made up for it.

p.s. i still think he could have reduced the number of mythical creatures they had to fight...and also learnt that CGI can give you a six pack...cool

i havent yet seen 300 but it looks awsome... i dont think it'll beat sin city though cause the graphic novel of greatness adds to its most likely supremacy.

300 was better.