just got my ear pierced?

i just got my ear pierced and i was told to keep spinning the earing so no dry blood can build up and then it wont get stuck. i was also told to not touch it much so it can heal.. who do i believe?!

Favorite Answer

Okay, well, when I got my ears pierced I heard the same speel. Both are right, touching it to much will be a problem, but not spinning it enough is bad too. So, 4-6 (approximately) times a day, wash your hands and then spin it. If you are in school, during bathroom breaks you can do it, and then do some at home. Trust me, it is worth it in the end.

you should believe the person who said that you need to keep spinning you earingso it won't get stuck because is have gotten me ears piced at least 4 times and they always tell me the exact same thin. And i go to one of the very expensive places were if they lie your ears are in their hands

Source(s): ME AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS, MY MOM, A BOY AT MY SCHOOL, AND MY GRANDMA

No you definitely need to spin it. Trust me I've had my ears pierced 5 times, you definitely need to spin it around and put Bactine or something to prevent infection.

Bolth, but spinning it too much will just iritate it. About once every for hours.

If you got the pircieing done correctly, then you probably don't even have to worry about it.

Yes you need to periodically spin it, just wash your hands before touching it at all and wash it with antibacterial soap and youll be fine

Don't touch it for the first day because it will be swollen and forcing it to turn can cause tissue damage and keloiding.

After the first day, turn it once or twice a day.

No alcohol. No peroxide. Chemical burns will also damage it.

Fully rotate each earing every 2-4 hours (during the day of course) other than that, leave em alone. ^^

u gots to spin it but wash ur hands b4 u do it

spin but dont touch it just for touching!!if it make any sence?

believe both