Where in Tucson AZ can I get the most money for estate jewelry?

I have some pieces of jewelry that I inherited. I cannot tell if any of the gems are real or not. I can see that the bands are sterling and 14K. Some of the gems look like they might be real. I am wondering where I can go to get the most money for these items. I am asking for a general response (jeweler vs pawn shop???) and also a specific response from Tucsonans -- which stores in particular? I considered eBay, but I don't know enough about them to market them on eBay. Thanks!

I am thinking that most, if not all, of the jewelry may not be worth the cost of individual appraisals. I am under the impression that appraisals are expensive.

Favorite Answer

In general, an Estate Jeweler will certainly bring a higher price, and a more fair estimate of value for your pieces.

In Tuscon, I would try:

Antique Jewelry Exchange

(520)881-6525

4854 E Speedway Blvd

Tucson, AZ 85712

you can take it to respectable jewelers and have it appraised then sell it on eBay..

i might completely ask the associates to flow yet i might ask the chickens to stay. i admire chickens and, while i began out penning this, i presumed something humorous might pop out. i'm as upset as you're.