Rate my fantasy baseball team 1-10?

This is a 12 team H2H league

C R. Hernandez

1B R. Howard

2B R. Durham

3B G. Atkins

SS J. Rollins

OF G. Sizemore

OF R. Ibanez

OF J. Francoeur

UT N. Garciaparra

BN J. Willingham

SP J. Lackey

SP C. Sabathia

RP F. Rodriguez

RP C. Ray

P B. Fuentes

P J. Verlander

P K. Rogers

BN J. Broxton

BN K. Escobar

BN J. Francis

BN J. Westbrook

Is this team good? Anything that can make it better?

Best Answer

Anyone that is saying it is a 5 or 6 is just sayin it cause you're a woman. I would have to say 8 or 9. Howard has some big time power, Rollins is going to hit 25 HRs and with Lopes in Philly could steal 40 to 50 bags. Sizemore is a great pickup, because he has a good chance to be the MVP. Atkins is a good 3rd basemen, is a solid all around player. Francoeur has an outside shot at 40 HRs, because he is always swinging and has a lot of power. Your pitching staff is going to be fine as long as the Tigers dont go back to being horrible again. CC is going to be dominant this year, because he is just starting to come into his prime. Its a good team, and should net you a 1-4th finish without making any moves, if you pick up another closer you could end up in 1st place.

I realy like this team, if this is a 12 team league you should have the best team. In a ten teamer it should be at least thes 2 or 3 best so I have to give it a 8/10. Nice team. In a 12 teamer though, it should at least be a 9/10.

Atkins, rollins, howard, and durahm=great infield

sizemore and ibanzez are great and fracuer has tremedous upside.

Pitching is good, you have a good starting staff and your relivers are great.

i agree with the guy who said the comment about the people who gave you a 5-6. theres no way this is 5-6. your lineup is great except francoeur is iffy but thats ok. your relievers are great also. verlander and rogers should both get alot of wins because they're on a good team. i give it a 9. good luck, i say you make championship game depending on how many teams are in your league.

Your hitting is so-so.Howard is good and so is Sizemore and Ibanez but other then that it's not strong.Pitching looks good with Sabathia,K-Rod and Verlander.You might want to trade Westbrook and Escobar for another good hitter,possibly a catcher.I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

8 1/2. First of Jeff Francouer is losing his shine. See if you can get Vlademir Gurerro. Your pitching rotation is great. Get rid of Raul Ibanez and G. Atkins. Get David Wright.

Looks good.Health might be an issue but then again,that is ussually an issiue with most teams.Whatever you do,hold on to Jonathan Broxton.If he is not the closer by the allstar break,I believe he will be before the seaon ends.I would give it an eight

pitching staff is weak except for rps

and ur hitters need alitlle more pop

it s a 6....

5...Weak pitching, need some more power at the plate as well

5... it's OK