Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

tips for fish tycoon online game?

i always end up without money. I can't even afford to buy the second tank for breeding. I always end up selling the fish i have then have to buy other eggs. pls help, any tips on how to make money?

Update:

and how do you set the price for the fish?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For the free online game, there's an easy way to make a lot of money. When you're selling a rare fish, set the price unreasonably high, something like a few hundred thousands. You can do it for common fish, but you have a better chance of someone buying a rare fish faster than someone buying a common fish. Set all your fish at a high price, so whenever you're low on money, just sell a fish. Use that money to buy the vitality vial, then whenever a fish gets low on life, add some vitality drops to bring their health up. This is a great way to breed rare fish without them dying.

• 4 years ago

hiya there :] i understand a super sport that somebody has additionally listed: digital villagers. its rather relaxing! its approximately some people who get washed ashore on an island and you should assist them. its rather cool. theres alot of relaxing puzzle issues which you should remedy. its super!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.