Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

what happens if TURKEY cant joi to E U?

Favorite Answer

The EU will follow closely what happens in Turkey. ... accession negotiation process, and even more so in the case of Turkey, cannot be taken for granted. ...

I don't know what would "happen" except my opinion is that Turkey and the EU will be worse-off if the Turkey does not join. I don't understand it. Turkey is more economically viable and has a better human rights record in the past two decades than Romania...I believe part of the reason is it is Muslim, but an even bigger reason is that it has been a close US ally since the late 1950s. If you look at the example of the UK, France vetoed its EU entry twice because of its close ties to the US.

Nothing. The EU will never allow a Muslim nation full of brown people join them.

lots eat turkey

Source(s): new menu

i guess we'll have to settle for chicken-- (lord bush)

Source(s): fox news and my brainwashed self

we will have ''peace'' for some more years